Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Traveling Part 1

rLonely Planet New Zealand (Country Guide)
(This post was written on Friday 4 February)
Well, I’m in New Zealand. Weird, huh?


My husband and I are taking a vacation by ourselves. The kids are back at home with my mom.

Who is a saint for keeping them, by the way. Or a crazy person…

(If she’s not crazy now, she may be by the time I get back, right?)

Here I am saying good bye to the twins.

Baby Girl saw our suitcases at the door and brought over her little pink toy suitcase. I guess she thought she could tag along.

We had a little trouble getting going. Our plane was delayed, and this meant we ended up missing our connecting flight and had to stay the night in Sydney, waiting until the next day to head to Aukland.

I was still able to have some fun in the Sydney airport, as you can see here.

That guard is about to say, “Crazy Americans!”

And here we have another episode of Fun With Billboards!

Yes, that's my husband, and a male model. But which one is which?

Anyways, that was a few non-touristy, non-scenery photos for your veiwing pleasure.

More about the actual trip later….

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in New Zealand. Loved the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so fun :)Great pictures! So jealous of the traveling...definite wander-lust on my end...

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete