Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools?

April Fools Day is not my favorite holiday.

I don't actually know what my favorite holiday is, but rest assured: it's NOT April Fool's Day.

I'm not trying to be a hater here, but pranks and mischief are just not my cup of tea.

I think it's my Inner Mom.

St. Patrick's Day isn't my favorite either.

It's nothing against the Irish. I don't approve of the sanctioned pinching.

But I digress. We were talking about April Fool's Day.

Several of my friends on facebook posted April Fool’s Day jokes yesterday about being pregnant.

Wow.

Talk about tempting fate, huh? This just seems like a bad idea to me.

It will be interesting to see if any of them end up REALLY sorry in about nine months….


I've Arrived! - Picture Frame Baby Shower Gift

2 comments:

  1. Because of your post I read a bit of this celebration, its roots are pretty interesting. But I do agree with you, this is more for kinds with some harmless jokes! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, it may be tempting fate alright! By the way, I love your new photo.

    ReplyDelete