Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gross Stuff


When you have little kids, you have to put up with lots of gross stuff.

I just happen to have a couple of fun examples from the past week.

And, no, these are NOT about poop. Check out one of last month's posts for that story.

(image from http://www.shutterstock.com)

A Short Story:
Baby Boy hollered from the backseat, "I have a booger on my finger! I have a booger on my finger!" over and over until I reached back there and got it off his finger.

Ew.

(My husband said, "He's got a sister on either side of him, and he doesn't know where to wipe a booger?')

A Longer Story:

I walked out to the park down the street with the twins and they ran ahead of me.

Actually I was delayed by Boo yelling out the window at me, "What's nine times eight?" and me yelling back, "I'm NOT giving you the answers to your homework problems!"

(Translation: Mommy is not actually sure what nine times eight is.)

Anyways, by the time I got to the park the twins were happily munching pretzels. As were the other four or five neighborhood kids there.

I asked, "Where did you get the pretzels?"

The twins indicated one of the neighbor kids around their own age. "M gave them to us."

I said, "Oh! You should tell M thank you for sharing her pretzels!"

M said, "They're not my pretzels."

I said, "Then whose are they?"

"I dunno. I found them on the ground," M said matter-of-factly, and then walked away, still chewing her own pretzel.

Ewwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment