Thursday, May 23, 2013

Now I REALLY feel like a clown...

Okay, when I posted the story about the carnival, I should have pointed out that my friend who organized it did an awesome job.

And that she asked other people to dress as clowns but they wouldn't.

And that the homeless kids had a great time and loved the carnival.

And that I'm the kind of jerk who makes jokes about charity events in my blog and then feels bad later....

Here's a photo of the whole clown outfit by the way:



There now. Didn't that make you laugh? I'm not SO much of a jerk, right?

Also, while I'm at it.... I publicly apologize to my neighbor for my stinky outside trash can. Thank you for hosing it down. You are great.

Also I'm sorry to that guy I accidentally cut off in traffic yesterday. And to that lady in church who thinks I sing too loud. And...

Okay, one more clown picture for good measure:



You can't hate this girl, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment