Sunday, August 29, 2010

Solitaire was a Laura Branigan Song

Bicycle Guardians Playing CardsSo, I learned to cheat at computer solitaire. Is that pathetic or what?

I like to play spider solitaire, and it always bugged me that I had such a low win ratio on my statistics, which the computer helpfully flashes up EVERY TIME a game ends.

I discovered that when I save a game in progress, it is saved until I replace it with another saved game. EVEN IF I’ve already played that game to completion.

So all I have to do to up my win ratio is to save an almost-won game, and keep playing it over and over.

I have now played the end of the same game about ten times.

It’s really helping my stats.

Seriously, though, IS that pathetic?

Wait. Don’t answer that….

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! My stats on spider solitaire are sad when I play 2 suits. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete