Thursday, April 19, 2012

They're Officially Not Babies Anymore

The twins turned four over the weekend.

We had a BLOWOUT party: bouncy house, face-painting, bubble machine, cupcakes, and Hawaiian punch. I think I invited like forty kids.

Fortunately they didn't all come.

We settled on the "carnival" theme since it's difficult to have a superhero AND princess-themed party.

These balloons are Disney Princess on one side and Spiderman on the other.

Anyways, now that the twins are older,  I'm going to stop calling them "the babies" or "Baby Boy and Baby Girl." They don't like it.

For the past several months they've been getting mad when someone calls them babies.

As ET said, "They prefer the term 'agely-challenged'."

So, let me officially introduce my four-year-olds.... THE TWINS!


Little Boy

Little Girl

These are pictures of them eating cupcakes I brought to their preschool class. Yes, I bought bakery cupcakes piled with icing made from artificial, mouth-staining dyes.

You're welcome, Other Preschool Moms.

And by the way, OPM's, thanks for the shredded paper in the class Easter baskets. And the whistles in the Halloween treat bags.

We're even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment