Saturday, May 26, 2012

Laundry



If you think from my title that this is going to be a blog with tips for doing laundry, I am sorry to tell you...

You are reading the wrong blog.

See the sidebar. I do not give advice. (You've been warned!)

(image from sterilite.com)

I tell you what's happening in my life. And here is what is happening right now:

I'm drowning in laundry!

And for those of you who say, "Well, get off the computer and start dealing with your laundry!"....

You are reading the wrong blog.

Don't offer me solutions! I want to complain.

The laundry situation is getting really bad around here.

And since I have no shame (as has previosuly been obvious in this blog), I will show you a picture of how bad it really is.



I have so much clean laundry piled up waiting to be folded that I can't get to the machine to wash all the dirty laundry that is piled up elsewhere.

No, I didn't take a picture of the dirty laundry. Trust me, it looks worse.

In my defense, I do have a laundry system in place, with a dirty basket, a clean basket, and a basket for each person's folded items. The problem is, we have seven people in this house.

I think my baskets just aren't big enough.

I'm not sure they MAKE baskets big enough, actually.

Should I rent a dumpster?

Oh, and if you were expecting the end of this blog to show an "after" picture of how I've taken care of all this laundry now, and my house is all clean......

Again. You are reading the wrong blog.

(image from http://www.hometowndumpsterrental.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment