Thursday, May 17, 2012

What My Correspondence Looks Like

Following is an email I sent my husband while he was out of town. (I like to give him a taste of what he's missing at home when he's gone.)

Hi. A story for the day:

Today after I got home from picking up everyone I was super tired so I took the twins upstairs to play in their room, hoping to lie down while they did.

Little Girl said she had to go peepee. I took her in the upstairs bathroom and went back to Little Boy. Then she came and said there was pee on her dress. (She dropped her sash in the potty.)

I took the dress off and went to get her a new one, and she went back to sit on the potty some more. ("There's poopoo too!") Little Boy said he needed to go too, so I told him to go wait in the bathroom for her to get done.
 
 
When I came back with her dress, Little Boy was yelling that his sister was naked. I told him she got pee on her clothes and I was getting her new ones. He said there was pee on his clothes too. I checked his pants and they were dry. He said there was pee on his underwear. So I said I would get him new underwear.


When I came back with the underwear, he had removed all his clothes, piled them on the floor, and was in the process of peeing on them. "There's pee on my clothes Mommy!" he said proudly.
 
 
I screamed, Stop Stop STOP!!!! of course. Then I still had to re-dress him, and make him wait his turn for the potty.


We won't even mention the scene of me trying to take a nap while they screamed and threw things in their room.
 
 
Fun, huh? Wish you were here?
Love you, Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment