Friday, November 9, 2012

Three TV/Movie dudes I want to come to my house for coffee

#1. John Goodman.

John Goodman
(image from www.rottentomatoes.com)

I LOVE him! I loved him in "Roseanne" a zillion years ago, and I just saw him in the movie Argo. He was excellent!

And my favorite character he played:


(image from disney.go.com)

Don't you just want to hug that guy?

Also he would make me look quite svelte if he stood beside me...

#2. Spencer Shay from "iCarly"

File:Spencer shay ha ha.jpg
(image from icarly.wikia.com)

I love this guy too. And it's the character I love here, not the actor. I think Jerry Trainor, the real person, is a Serious Actor. Which I have great respect for. However...

Unfortunately a Serious Actor would not be as fun over coffee as the Spencer character, who makes giant sculptures of pants and does the best pratfalls this side of John Ritter. Also he does this baby puppet bit that's hysterical.


(image from www.icarly.com)

Well, I guess you have to see that one on TV to get the full impact.

#3. Griffin, That Psychic Alien Dude from Men in Black 3.

image
(image from www.tumblr.com)

Aw! Isn't he sweet?

You have to see this movie to know why I love this guy. Once you have, you'll want Griffin at your house too.

By the way, to everyone that thinks this is a weird collection of dudes....You're right!

Were you expecting photos of Fabio here?

Sorry, wrong blog for that. I like weird dudes. Ask my husband....

2 comments:

  1. In case you didn't see this:

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Caper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The movie seemed pretty accurate...although I'm sure eveyone was much better-looking than in real life.

      Delete