Sunday, June 26, 2011

These Dreams




I saw this video of comedian Tim Hawkins where he talked about his wife being mad at him for something he did in her dreams.

She dreamed she was being eaten by a bear, and he did NOTHING to save her. And, as she said, that was just the kind of thing he WOULD do!

Click here to view the video (image from timhawkins.net)

It was really funny, although of course I never do irrational things like that myself.

Well, maybe ONCE.

I actually do remember waking up angry at my husband for something he did in a dream I had. I knew it was ridiculous, but I was mad at him for like an hour after I got up.

The other night Baby Girl had the same problem.

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing her screaming, "No! It's MINE!"

When my husband went in there to check on her, she was crying and saying her brother took something of hers.

Said brother was of course fast asleep in his own bed and had done no such thing.

But she was still mad about it. She drifted back to sleep muttering, "Mine. It's mine..."

She knew stealing her stuff was just the kind of thing he WOULD do!

1 comment: