Saturday, April 23, 2011

While Mommy's Away...

So one night last week I came home from a class and discovered ET dyeing her sisters’ hair purple in the bathroom.

Yes, I mean BOTH Boo and GG. And herself.

I guess I should be thankful she left Baby Girl’s hair alone.


The good news is: The dye didn’t take. It was Kool Aid. Their hair still looks perfectly normal.

ET couldn't understand it. She'd gotten the recipe from the internet. Which should always be trustworthy.

The bad news is: Their father didn’t realize what they were doing the whole time.

Oh, well. At least they weren’t actually SUCCESSFUL…

1 comment:

  1. Kids are so funny! I have a friend whose daugher streaked her hair with pink Kool-Aid. It did work and they couldn't get it out. I'm glad your kid's hair turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete