Friday, September 24, 2010

Jamie Lee Curtis, Woman Extraordinaire!

So, according to Good Housekeeping magazine, Jamie Lee Curtis is now the Queen of Clean.

As you can see, “She dusts, mops and declutters like a pro!” They claim she is The Most Organized Person in the World.

So it’s not enough that she’s gorgeous, rich and THIN! And she’s a great actress, author, and (gasp!) blogger, plus she’s an actual Lady of the British Empire (since her husband was KNIGHTED!). Oh no! Now she’s a better HOUSEKEEPER than the rest of us? Like we didn’t feel bad enough about ourselves already…


Now don’t get me wrong, I LIKE Jamie Lee! I’ve though she was hysterically funny ever since “A Fish Called Wanda.” And her children’s books really are good too.


And it’s great that she’s taking time out from her busy schedule to teach us all about the yogurt that makes you poop.

Oh, excuse me. I meant, the yogurt that “improves your regularity.”

But come on! Do I have to see her cheerfully cleaning her floor?



Can’t I just imagine that she has a MAID to do all this stuff, and that’s why her kitchen looks perfect like that and mine looks like… Well, let’s just say less than perfect, shall we?

And don’t get me started on her fabulous CLOSET!



I mean, I can’t even make a comparison with my closet. It’s like they’re not even the same species, like hers is a gorgeous Persian cat…



….and mine is a horrid verminous RAT!



(And apparently, verminous isn’t a word, according to my spell-check. But I’m using it anyways, because it SHOULD be!)

Oh well, I guess that’s the point of celebrities, to make us feel inferior.

Oh, excuse me, I meant, to entertain us.

And at least Jamie Lee’s not splashed all over People Magazine with a tattooed paramour, right? Or getting kicked off SESAME STREET for wearing a low-cut top!
Watch the rather innocuous video of Katy Perry booted from Sesame Street

It definitely could be worse…

No comments:

Post a Comment