Saturday, September 11, 2010

Keep Your Pants On, Kid!

We've been having some trouble with getting Baby Boy to keep his clothes on.

Especially during his naptime. I guess he doesn't have anything else to do when he's stuck in his crib.

Why is he stuck in his crib? See my earlier post on this subject: "Crib Tents, I Love Thee"

I don't know why he doesn't try SLEEPING when he's bored in his bed!

Anyways, the past few days he's been taking off his clothes AND his diaper while he's in his crib.

Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers, Size 3 (16-28 Lbs), 204 DiapersThe good thing is, at least he's not one of those kids who enjoys poop art. You've heard of this, right? Kids who "paint" with the contents of their diaper after removing it?

Actually, Baby Boy seems as grossed out by the contents of his diaper as the rest of us. He actually took his sheet off his bed and folded it around the poop to get it away from himself.

In the morning I came in and found him naked again, and I decided to put a stop to this.

Here's my idea: DUCT TAPE!

Before his nap I wrapped his diaper in duct tape.

Let's see you get out of THIS one, kid!

He was very interested in the process, too.

But I'm not sure about that mischievous gleam in his eye...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stinkin' heck. That is too much. I knew there were a multitude of uses for that miracle tape. Now I think I have seen it all. Adorable! Sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

    ReplyDelete